[R] Surface for R outside of R

koj jens.koch at gmx.li
Mon May 4 10:12:06 CEST 2009

Hi all,

i am new here and this is my first posting. My coding experience in R ist
okay, but I have a problem which is related to another aspect of R.

I am searching for a surface which execute my commands in R via a click on a
button OUTSIDE of R. Concrete: I will write some programs in R and want to
execute this files outside of R, so I don't want to start R eyery time if i
want an analysis. The best case were a surface of e.g. 8 Buttons, each click
leads to start a specific R file. My outputs are JPEG or CSV, so I don`t
need the output inside of R. Could anyone can give me some recommendations,
what could be a solution (e. g. Java)? Is such a solution possible?

Thank you very much,

Jens.