[R] running R on netbooks/minis?

HBaize HBaize at buttecounty.net
Sun May 3 11:22:14 CEST 2009

It works great on my Acer Aspire One AOD150-1165 10.1 inch, under Windows
XP. I opted to expand to two gigs of RAM because R loads all objects into
active memory. The expansion of 2 gigs over the 1 gig that was standard only
cost $20. Unless you are using large data sets with extensive computation,
you will have no problem using R with a netbook. =)