[R] lattice levelplot axis + custom annotations

Alex Reynolds reynolda at u.washington.edu
Sun May 3 05:05:32 CEST 2009

On May 2, 2009, at 5:08 PM, David Winsemius wrote:

> Not sure since you have not provided a reproducible example and not
> really defined what "annotations" means.

By annotations, I mean that I want to draw an object (set of poiygon()
elements that make up a genomic sequence logo), anchored at points
along the y-axis of the levelplot, on the left side of the levelplot.

I can't provide a "reproducible" example without adding a large set of
files to this email, which will not get through the list. The graph
itself is mostly fine; the code I provided in the previous email
renders like so:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexreynolds/3496072932/sizes/o/

On that graph, I would like to draw polygon() elements at various
points along the left edge of the levelplot. Does this make more sense?

Unfortunately, it's not clear from the example or help description how
I would go about that.

-Alex