[R] Problem with qcc

Fritsander Lahr F.A.Lahr at inter.nl.net
Sat May 2 01:04:46 CEST 2009

Hi All,

Already searched the net for a solution, but couldn't find one.

The piston ring example works fine on my XP laptop and R installation.

However, using the dataset enclosed (I've also enclosed the script file
used) only type="S" works and both "R" and "xbar" don't. Entering ylim works
better but still control limits are not calculated. Following this also the
process capability calculations do not work correctly.

Hopefully someone can help me on this. After trying to solve the problems
described for a few days I need to focus on other things.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Fritsander Lahr