[R] off topic -- publicly available datasets for opinions on the death penalty in the UK

Tom H tom at limepepper.co.uk
Fri May 1 20:10:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

Apologies in advance for a question that's not directly related to R.

I had a quick google, and didn't find any nicely formatted datasets that
I could use for a quick idea I have. I was wondering whether anyone
could point me towards a source of data for UK death penalty opinion.

I guess that suggests another question, which is are there any good
search engines or portals that I should be familiar with that aggregate
these sort of data sets.

Many Thanks,

Tom