[R] Generating EPS figures automatically (like Sweave)

Gábor Csárdi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Tue Mar 31 22:01:53 CEST 2009

Hmmm, I am not quite sure what you mean by 'automatically', but maybe
you want to read ?postscript.

(Although this is still not automatic, the machine cannot really do it
without you pressing the keys on the keyboard in the right order.)

Best,
Gabor

Gabor Csardi <Gabor.Csardi at unil.ch>     UNIL DGM