[R] Can not get a prediction interval from Predict

Taylor Davis taylor.davis at klasresearch.com
Tue Mar 31 18:58:27 CEST 2009

I am trying to get a prediction interval from a glm regression.

With newdat being my set of values to be fitted, and glmreg the name of my
regression, I am using the following code.

predict(glmreg, newdat, se.fit = TRUE, interval = "confidence", level =
0.90)

The problem is that I am only getting the standard error and the fitted
value, not a prediction interval.

Any help would be great! Thanks so much.