[R] two monitors

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Tue Mar 31 14:36:42 CEST 2009

Hello,

I work with Windows XP and do what you are hoping to do.  Instead of using
the built in script dialogue editor I use TINN-R.  I can drag either this
editor or the R Console to different monitors.  I often have to make sure
that the TINN-R editor panel is not maximized as that will hide any
graphics windows that I generate.

Steve Friedman Ph. D.
Spatial Statistical Analyst
Everglades and Dry Tortugas National Park
950 N Krome Ave (3rd Floor)
Homestead, Florida 33034

Steve_Friedman at nps.gov
Office (305) 224 - 4282
Fax     (305) 224 - 4147

             Daniel Viar
             <dan.viar at gmail.c
             Sent by:                  Veerappa Chetty
             r-help-bounces at r-         <chettyvk at gmail.com>
             project.org                                                cc
                                       r-help at r-project.org
                                                                   Subject
             03/30/2009 06:18          Re: [R] two monitors
             PM EST

Try Edit --> Gui Preferences --> SDI
and see if that works.

Dan Viar