[R] generalized Poisson regression

Johannes Huesing johannes at huesing.name
Fri Mar 27 23:15:46 CET 2009

Arafat Ud Zaman <azaman1 at isrt.ac.bd> [Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 06:26:59PM CET]:
> Dear sir,
> I want to know about R command for parameter estimation for generalized
> Poisson regression.

Do you mean the method of Consul and Shoukri?

I once tried Generalized Poisson parameter estimation by their suggestion
side by side with quasi-likelihood methods in my diploma thesis and
found really no difference in interpretation.

--
Johannes Hüsing               There is something fascinating about science.
                              One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture