[R] install.package("TinnR") - there is no package called 'TinnR'

Martin Tomko martin.tomko at geo.uzh.ch
Tue Mar 24 12:05:05 CET 2009

I have troubles make TinnR 2.2.0.2 work, it seems that the dependency on
the package TinnR that cannot be found (I tried also manual downloads,
but I cannot find the package anywhere on any CRAN mirror).

I even set a default cran mirror in the Rprofile.site file, so that the
later command can find it:
# check necesary packages
necessary = c('TinnR', 'svSocket')
installed = necessary %in% installed.packages()[, 'Package']
if (length(necessary[!installed]) >=1)
install.packages(necessary[!installed], dep=T).

No luck. Even manually issuing the comand in Rterm fails, package
‘TinnR’ is not available.
Any idea how I could make my TinnR work? I googled extensively, but
without luck...

Thanks
Martin