[R] bargraph.CI change se for sd

herwig bachmannherwig at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 22 10:31:13 CET 2009

Thanks for the solution.
And sorry about the not workable example (I actually edited the post a
minute after posting it -too late I am afraid).

 > library(sciplot)
 > bargraph.CI(peptide, surface, group=adjunct,data = y)
Error in eval(substitute(subset), envir = data) : object "y" not found
#    groan, ... why can't people offer a workable example?
 > data(ToothGrowth)
# se as default
 > bargraph.CI(x.factor = dose, response = len, data = ToothGrowth)
# create desired function
 > bargraph.CI(x.factor = dose, response = len, data = ToothGrowth,
               ci.fun= function(x) c(mean(x)-sd(x), mean(x) + sd(x)) )