[R] I have a question about a programa in R

Sandra Esperanza Melo Martinez sae_melo at yahoo.es
Sat Mar 21 16:53:23 CET 2009

I am writing because I have a question with a program in R. I have some longitudinal data with repeated measures in different times, the individuals are infants who are measured the weight when they are born and through the time, but I have different time and different  number of measures with each infant because the mothers does not were to all the controls in the hospital, and I need to adjust a multilevel model but I have problems with the program in R.

Thank you so much for your answers to my question

I attach my file in R and the txt file.