[R] How to disable prompting for Return key before starting a new page of output when using rlarg.diag(z1)

Michelle Irizarry miriza at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 21:47:13 CET 2009

Hi!  I am calling ismev rlarg.diag() multiple times inside a "for
loop" in a script I've written. I don't want to have to hit the Return
key many times, so I am using the following command at the top of my
script so I am not prompted to press for the Return key.
options(device.ask.default=FALSE)

The issue is that this is not working...I am still prompted to press
the Return key.

I want to save the results of rlarg.diag() to png files.   Note that I
am already including "%d" in the filename, so that is not the issue.
Can anyone help?

Thanks, Michelle

--
Michelle M. Irizarry