[R] Import R-output into Java

Maxl18 maximilianwoerle at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:30:04 CET 2009

Thanks, sink was exactly the function I searched.
It properly works in R, but when I try to launch it from Java, the file is
created but never written any output...

con.voidEval("test.txt");   // file is created
con.voidEval("1+1");        // nothing is written into the file
con.voidEval("sink()");

Where is my mistake?
Cheers, Max