[R] Help with Scviews

Steve Sidney sbsidney at mweb.co.za
Thu Mar 19 14:24:14 CET 2009

Many thanks Phillipe

I was a little confused with web site and must have missed the fact that
Komodo Edit has replaced SciViews.

I will try and follow the instructions on your email and if I run into any
more problems I will communicate with you.

Some additional questions.
1) Is it your intention to continue to develop Komodo - SciViews
2) What is the IDE package used for.
3) Does it still need Rcmdr to be installed to run/.

Once again thanks for the help.

Regards
Steve