[R] Contour plots of four two-dimensional matrices

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Mar 15 17:41:28 CET 2009

What is it that you want to do with these 4 plots? Overlay them with
different color contours or plot them side-by-side on the same page?

?par  # for filled.contour but the implementation will be different
for those two options.

  contourplot is is a lattice plotting function. See Figure 6.10 on
Sarkar's Lattice book pages. levelplot is the closest analog to filled
contour in lattice.
--
David Winsemius