[R] persp plot + plotting grid lines

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 20:26:19 CET 2009

On Mar 14, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Pedro Mardones wrote:

> Dear all;
> Does anyone know how to add grid lines to a persp plot? I've tried
> using lines(trans3d..) but the lines of course are superimposed into
> the actual 3d surface and what I need is something like the plot shown
> in the following link:
> http://thermal.gg.utah.edu/tutorials/matlab/matlab_tutorial.html
> I'll appreciate any ideas
> Thanks
> PM

I also see that Ben Bolker offered such code to those who requested it
in this r-help posting from a year or so ago. You might try emailing
him. Also note that Deepayan Sarkar suggested wireframe might be
easier to work with.

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02/archive/116908.html

--

David Winsemius, MD