[R] different outcomes using read.table vs read.csv

Jason Rupert jasonkrupert at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 21:52:01 CET 2009

Without data it is a bit difficult.  However, you may want to check out the following:

library(prob)

That is from:
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/R-devel/archive/26683.html

It allows you to diff the data.frames, so you can see what is missing.

This should allow you to find out what rows are missing.  Maybe some NA rows were automatically removed.