[R] How to combine xtable and minipage with Sweave ?

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Fri Mar 13 16:10:59 CET 2009

Ptit_Bleu <ptit_bleu <at> yahoo.fr> writes:

> Concerning the point 3, I'm a bit lost. Is it a problem of place to put the
> table and the graph side by side (my english is quite as low as my skills in
> Latex) ?
> I tried with \begin{minipage}{0.45\textwidth} instead of 0.7 and I put
> "//tiny" but no success.

There is an example in the German latex FAQ

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/de-tex-faq/part6/

and I am sure there is the same in the englisch/french. For further details,
use the tex output produce by rnw, massage it (not rnw) until it works in
latex.

Detailed queries should be posted on the latex forum, because this is
definitively not an R problem. And do not forget to boil it down to the
absolute minimum self-consistency before you post it on the
latex forum, the people there are even more picky if the example is not
minimal than here.

Cetero censeo: on the latex forum, pruning the quoted text to the minimum
required and assuming people can handle a thread reader is a nice habit
not followed here.

Dieter