[R] Windows binary version of DPpackage

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Fri Mar 13 10:20:12 CET 2009

Debabrata Midya <Debabrata.Midya <at> commerce.nsw.gov.au> writes:

> This has reference to the package “DPpackage”.  The binary version is
> available on Mac OS, but I am using Windows XP.
>
> May I request you to assist me in the followings:
>  How can I prepare Windows binary of DPpackage from source?
>
>     2. Is there any possibility to have a copy of Windows binary of
> DPpackage in the near future in the site http://www.cran.r-project.org/?

That package was available earlier and seems to work for me in the version
from May 2007,  but it currently does not build successfully.

http://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-windows-ix86/DPpackage-00check.html

Too bad, this is a great package. Looks like it no longer maintained?

I will send a copy to
Alejandro.JaraVallejos at med.kuleuven.be

Dieter