[R] MANOVA

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 15:17:33 CET 2009

Another method would be to use a summary that incorporates both as a
measure of obesity, In medical investigations it is common to use the
BMI which is the ratio of (weight in Kg) to (height in meters squared).

Yet a third method would be to investigate for nonlinearity on the
response function using splines in the model. I have not yet seen
evidence of collinearity offered,  so creating the full model as Simon
suggests might be a first step. Much will depend on the quantity of
data. If you only have 100 observations there will be severe
limitations on the options.

--
David Winsemius