[R] mean reverting model

andrew andrewjohnroyal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 00:54:56 CET 2009

Autoregression is just X(n+1) = a X(n) + b + error.  The mean
reverting model is when |a| < 1.  Estimation is carried out using

x_ar <- ar(x)
summary(x_ar)

standard error is found in the square root of the diagonal of the x_ar
$asy.var.coef matrix.

please read the documentation found at ?ar to get full details.