[R] Accessing the Sources; was: Help
ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Mon Mar 9 11:13:07 CET 2009
nitin kumar wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> I am trying to excess the inbuit .Fortran and .C codes of R. Can any one
> help me in that. For example in kmeans clustering the algorithms are written
> in .Fortran I want to access them and see the .Fortran syntax of the codes.
> Can any one help me how can I do that?
> Nitin Kumar
1. Read the posting guide as requested before posting to this list.
2. Do use a sensible subject line.
3. Do not spam us with html and a rest of even 114Kb text message.
4. Read the other documentation
5. Answer to your question is explained in several places, e.g. in:
Ligges, U. (2006): R Help Desk: Accessing the Sources. R News 6 (4), 43-45.
More information about the R-help