[R] R editor that will work with Rcmdr

Daniel Viar dan.viar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 21:55:28 CET 2009

Thanks for posting this.  I've never used Eclipse before but this
document inspired me to give it a try.  Unfortunately, it's a little
out of date, but I think that I finally got it to work.  In case
anyone else would like to try this, I put a PDF of my notes online at:

http://www.gofsharp.com/R/Setting_up_Eclipse_with_R.pdf

Thanks again,

Dan Viar
Chesapeake, VA