[R] ttest in R

1Rnwb sbpurohit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 19:45:43 CET 2009

since the estimation is not done pairwise so i cannot use pairwise.t.test,
how do i apply tukeyHSD

Thomas Petzoldt-4 wrote:
> 1Rnwb schrieb:
>> Thanks for the help, but ANOVA will give me a single pvalue, then how i
>> can
>> make sure which group is showing the significant differences.
> Hi,
> ANOVA is fine and please have a look on ?TukeyHSD and don't forget to 
> consult your statistics textbook about post-hoc testing. If you insist 
> in using t.test, don't forget Bonferroni or Holm-correction (in R: 
> ?p.adjust) or use ?pairwise.t.test !!!
> ThPe
> ______________________________________________
> R-help at r-project.org mailing list
> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
> PLEASE do read the posting guide
> http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
> and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ttest-in-R-tp22390889p22401372.html
Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the R-help mailing list