[R] R console misc questions

Oliver fwang2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:20:41 CET 2009

hi, all

I have two questions on using R console effectively (this is on Mac,
not sure if it applies to win platform):

First, I'd like to make the console font bigger, the default is too
small for my screen. There is a "Show Fonts" from Format menu where
you can adjust it, but it seems only for current session. Next time I
start R, I have to redo everything. My question is, is there any way
to save the preference?

Second, Package Manager show available packages, and you can click
"loaded" to load it. Again, it is only for current session, how can I
make my selection permanent?

Thanks for help.

Oliver