[R] popular R packages

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Sat Mar 7 23:45:59 CET 2009

I don't think "At least one of the participants in the 2004 thread
suggested that it would be a "good thing" to track the numbers of
downloads by package." is reasonable because I download R packages for 2
home computers (laptop & desktop) and 2 at work (1 Linux & 1 Mac). There
must be many such cases…

Tom

--
Thomas E Adams