[R] Highly Connected Nodes in Igraph

Gábor Csárdi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Fri Mar 6 19:09:37 CET 2009

Nathan,

if you have a weighted adjacency matrix, then you don't need graph
packages for this, just do

rowSums(data)

or

rowSums(data != 0)

depending you want the sum of the weights of the adjacent edges, or
just the number of adjacent edges. Or optionally colSums instead of
rowSums if your graph is directed.

Best,
Gabor

Gabor Csardi <Gabor.Csardi at unil.ch>     UNIL DGM