[R] Installing the Rstem package

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Mar 5 20:23:04 CET 2009

Have you tried the binary for R-2.7.x available from
http://www.omegahat.org/R/bin/windows/contrib/2.7/Rstem_0.3-1.zip
which might or might not work for recent versions of R.

Have you asked the Omegahat maintainer for an update of the (obviously
quite outdated) Windows repositories? CCing now.

Your build tools are not set up correctly according to the error
messages you get when trying to install from sources.

I have made a binary for R-2.8.x available at:
http://www.statistik.uni-dortmund.de/~ligges/Rstem_0.3-1.zip
which will be removed again shortly.

Uwe Ligges