[R] identify() and postscript output

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 15:59:12 CET 2009

 From the help page:
"Details
identify is a generic function, and only the default method is
described here.

identify is only supported on screen devices such as X11, windows and
quartz. On other devices the call will do nothing."

Why not collect the specifics of the identified points and then replot
to your chosen output device perhaps with a different color or a text
label? identify should return a value that can be used for that
purpose. The help page provides an example that should be modifiable
for that purpose.

--

David Winsemius