[R] PLS regression on near infrared (NIR) spectra data

Andris Jankevics andza at osi.lv
Wed Mar 4 11:59:42 CET 2009

Hi, take a look on pls package and it's documentation, there are
examples also for NIR data.

http://mevik.net/work/software/pls.html

Article form "Journal of Statistical Software"

http://www.jstatsoft.org/v18/i02

Also "Caret" package can be used to evaluate pls and other regreesion models:

http://caret.r-forge.r-project.org/Classification_and_Regression_Training.html

Best regards,

Andris