[R] ggplot2: annotated horizontal lines

baptiste auguie ba208 at exeter.ac.uk
Tue Mar 3 21:50:22 CET 2009

I see your problem (although label should be outside the mapping in
your case, i think).

A possible workaround is to provide some dummy data, as the default
NULL doesn't seem to work,

  qplot( wt, mpg, data=mtcars ) +
  geom_text(data=data.frame(x=0,y=0),mapping=aes(x=1,y=0),label="test")

I'm sure Hadley will come up with a better explanation.

Best,

baptiste