[R] Reading from Google Docs

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 03:16:25 CET 2009

Download and install each of R, Rtools and MiKTeX.
Each of these have automated installers so its just a matter of
pressing Enter repeatedly.

You don't have to change your path if you place Rcmd.bat from
http://batchfiles.googlecode.com
anywhere on your path (so it can be found).  To see your path try
this from the Windows console:

path

Finally enter into the Windows console:

cd the.directory.containing.RGoogleDocs
Rcmd build RGoogleDocs
Rcmd INSTALL RGoogleDocs_1.0.0.tar.gz

except replace RGoogleDocs_1.0.0.tar.gz with the filename
created by the build.

It should now be installed.