[R] TinnR & Philips Webcam

jcfaria joseclaudio.faria at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 23:01:08 CET 2009

Tinn-R was programed (intentionally) to detect any opened windows with the
word
'Console' inside of the caption as a R instance. So, for while, it is
necessary to close others
process that has the word 'Console' in the caption.

It is because the necessity of Tinn-R detects others GUIs (JCR,
SciViews, Rgui) as R instance.
It can be changed in the future, but not now.

I would like to suggest you to work with Rterm interface. In this
interface this problem is avoided.
Additionally, it is (a lot) more flexible than Rgui.exe.

HTH,
JCFaria