[R] Automatically placing a legend in an area with the most white space...

Jason Rupert jasonkrupert at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 05:11:39 CEST 2009

That fixed it.  I thought I was getting the hang of R, but I guess I still have a long way to go.

One last question regarding the dynamic placement of the legend in the location on a plot with the largest empty space, is there a way to assure that the legend doesn't go off the plot or is partially clipped by the boarder of the plot?

I posted the example to nabble:
http://n2.nabble.com/With-%22emptyspace%22-is-there-anyway-to-guarantee-legend-won%27t-be-off-the-plot--td3178773.html

Thanks for any feedback.

Jason