[R] Spatial Statistics on Grids

Peter Biber Peter.Biber at lrz.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Jun 23 19:29:04 CEST 2009

Thanks David,

Actually, I googled quite some time before posting my question. I'm also
aware, that there are many packages for spatial data analysis. However, I
found no hint if any of them contains methods for characterizing (and I
don't mean just plotting) the distribution (e.g. pure random, clustered,
regular) of grid cells (not point data) with R.

I someone out there has used R for similar tasks, I still would appreciate
his/her hints/comments.

Regards

Peter Biber
TU Muenchen