[R] please recommend hands-on books on classification, data-mining and machine learning with R?

Rob Denniker bearmarketsrule at inbox.com
Sat Jun 20 01:28:45 CEST 2009

Seriously?

Did you not receive the reply to the same question from Uwe Ligges at 12:31pm today?
You are overfishing the common pool, bro.

2009/6/19 Uwe Ligges <ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de>:
Most of the times it is advisable to get a good book about the statistical concepts (multivariate statistics or data-mining) and another good book about the programming language (R), if you have an idea how the concepts work, it is really easy to combine.

Gabor Grothendieck's reply to you at 1:45pm was also good advice...

2009/6/19 Gabor Grothendieck <ggrothendieck at gmail.com>:
See

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/MachineLearning.html