[R] off topic but need your pointers about statistics

Paul Artes paul_h_artes at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 19 15:35:15 CEST 2009

I re-read the posting guide every night before going to bed.

The usefulness of this list stems partly from it being a broad church with
lots of experts. And my concern wasn't with the "off-topic" label so much as
with the slightly inspecific title (although I should have made this clear -
mea culpa). A clearer heading might have attracted more readers. In my
(personal) view none of the other lists you mention really compare to this
one (R-help), but allstat might be added also.