[R] Manipulate solution of simplex

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 15:10:15 CEST 2009

On Jun 19, 2009, at 4:51 AM, Ana Ramos wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need some help. I'm doing a project that demands me to obtain
> several
> simplex solutions and I would like to can keep the solution in a
> vector or
> something to be able to use it after I get it.
> The comand simplex() prints the solution but how can I keep it?

Which package. ??"simplex" produces two possible packages and I by no
means have a full set.

The usual approach to dealing with that problem is assignment to an
object. If that was not covered in the introductory material that you
used, then you should find another source for further self-learning
about R.

--
David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories