[R] biOps load failed after being used for one week

Michelle2009 michellemxt at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:42:46 CEST 2009

With help from my colleague, I found the problem. After I put another library
dll, zlib1.dll, at the folder, biOps is working again now. Though it's still
amazing to me why biOps worked for about one week before I had zlib1.dll.

I hope message could also help people who have the same problem.

Thanks,

Michelle