[R] RWeka evaluate classifier on test set

Huihua Lu hlu3 at mix.wvu.edu
Wed Jun 17 20:47:20 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I have a test set with more than 1000 cases, when I use
evaluate_Weka_classifier(RWeka)to evaluate my classifier on this test
set, the output shows me the result of only 83 cases. I do have
missing values in predictors, so I tried na.acton=na.pass, but it
dosen't help. Now I confused, why RWeka ignore so many cases in my
test set? Is there any setting I didn't notice in
evaluate_Weka_classifier(RWeka)? Anyone can help? Thanks in advance!

lu