[R] installing the Simple package

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Jun 16 01:04:29 CEST 2009

Go to:

http://search.r-project.org/nmz.html

search on simple.median.test    ... two hits:

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/library/UsingR/html/simple.median.test.html
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/library/UsingR/html/00Index.html

So you should be looking for the UsingR package ... not the Simple
package.

http://search.r-project.org/nmz.html

Simple?
--