[R] a proposal regarding documentation

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 18:38:50 CEST 2009

That make sense to just do the R-core documentation.  I was suggesting
using my package because I understand it and could have a dialog about
the design choices for the documentation, which would also improve the
package itself.  I am starting my PhD program tomorrow and will
probably not have enough time to be in charge of this, but I wouldn't
mind helping.

Stephen Sefick