[R] Griddy Gibbs

최현희 novwhite at paran.com
Sat Jun 13 08:01:38 CEST 2009

   Hello,

   I am trying to code "Griddy gibbs" sampling just with the altorithm which
   were considered by Ritter and Tanner(1992) and  R to implement Bayesian
   GARCH with griddy gibbs.

   It is a project for final exam of Bayesian statistics.

   If you have source code for "Griddy Gibbs", please send me.

   Any program language would be OK if you don't have "Griddy Gibbs" with R.

   ÃÖÇöÈñ
   [nomal_03_c.gif] korea University [nomal_03_t.gif] Department of Statistics
   [nomal_03_m.gif] novwhite at paran.com [nomal_03_p.gif] 010-9931-7530
   ¼¿ï½Ã ¼ººÏ±¸ ¾È¾Ïµ¿ 5°¡ 1¹øÁö
   [1][1133931467.gif]

   [2][mail_banner_090501.gif]

   [put_ack.php?hp=L0Q2OS9uL28vZS9ub3Z3aGl0ZUBwYXJhbi5jb20vLkNvbmZpcm0vMTI0NDg3
   Mjg5OC40NTQwLm1haWw2OXgx&from=novwhite at paran.com&to=r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch