[R] Market Basket Analysis / Link Analysis

THEMARKETINGANALYSTS info at themarketinganalysts.com
Fri Jun 12 21:02:59 CEST 2009

The concept behind
http://themarketinganalysts.com/en/pages/market-basket-analysis/ Market
Basket Analysis  is relatively simple but it requires a huge server and lots
of processing power.  If you run into problems and need to run your data on
larger machine, please keep us in mind.  We would be happy to provide you
with a free quote.  We are located in the Dallas/Fort Worth area if that
helps too.  Please feel free to visit our site at
www.themarketinganalysts.com.