[R] ctc package

Allan Engelhardt allane at cybaea.com
Thu Jun 11 11:32:56 CEST 2009

The web page recommends installing using biocLite() so that is probably
what you should do, but see also help("setRepositories") which seems to
allow you to pick up (a version of) the package using the normal
install.packages() method if you are somehow adverse to follow the
recommended practise.

Allan.