[R] adonis formula

Benjamin Gosney bgosney9 at me.com
Tue Jun 9 11:36:36 CEST 2009

Hello,

	I have a pretty large data set of insect community data from a tree
plantation. There are 14 subraces (fixed) of tree, each with 10
families fixed within subrace.  There are then 10 reps (random) of
each family, which are in specific part of the plantation.  I am
trying to determine the proper formula for adonis for testing for
differences in communities within and between rep, subrace and family
fixed in subrace.  Please let me know id you can help.  Also, does
adonis support unbalanced designs?  Thanks for your help.

Ben