[R] wrong labels and colors of points in graph/plot

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 18:46:08 CEST 2009

No attachment came through the mailserver. Did you follow the
directions in the posting guide regarding acceptable types of
attachments? I also do not see any code that would let us reproduce an
input process.

One method that might work is to offer the results of
dput(coefficients) as text within your message.

--
David