[R] Finding cointegration relations in a VAR(1)

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Thu Jun 4 11:10:33 CEST 2009

hello Severine,

the lag argument refers to the level-VAR. This means that you end up
with one lag of the endoegnous variables in your VECM. In case you do
want to specify a VECM without any lagged endogenous variables, you have
to calculate the reduced rank regressions by hand and derive the
relevant tests from there. You can partly employ the code in ca.jo() in
order to do so.

Best,
Bernhard