[R] ggplot2: How to export several plots with same width?

baptiste auguie ba208 at exeter.ac.uk
Mon Jun 1 10:01:40 CEST 2009

I'm not sure it's currently possible with ggplot2 (lattice and
latticeExtra offer some workarounds for this).

Perhaps you can try this,

http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=tips:graphics-ggplot2:sharelegend

(neater here: )

http://learnr.wordpress.com/2009/05/26/ggplot2-two-or-more-plots-sharing-the-same-legend/

except that in your case you'd have to place several legends.

HTH,

baptiste